India vs West Indies 1983 Final Highlights | Prudential World Cup 1983
Cricket Highlightsz – India vs West Indies 1983 Final Highlights
Watch the highlights of India vs West Indies 1983 Final – Prudential World Cup 1983 Final match played between India vs West Indies at Lord’s, London in June 25, 1983
Match: IND vs WI Final, Prudential World Cup 1983
Date: June 25, 1983
Team India Playing XI
- The individual score from India during the World Cup 1983 final was not so good.
- The highest run from India during the final was 38 from 57 balls who got lbw out by marshall
- Opener Sunil Gavaskar scored 2 runs in 12 balls and got catch out by Dujon.
- Team’s Captain Kapil Dev smashed 15 runs of 8 balls including 3 fours from his side.
- Even the Whole team’s effort cannot make 200 runs and got all out in 54.5 Overs with 3.36 run rate
- Total score from team india in final of 1983 was 183/10
- Malcom Marshall, Michael Holding & larry Gomes takes 2 wickets each and Sir Andy Roberts takes 3 wickets includong 3 maiden over with 32 runs
- After the end of 1st innings of India, Sir Gordon Greenidge, opener of West Indies wasn’t able to score huge from his team. He scored 1 run of 12 balls.
- The highest run scorer from WI was 33 by Clive Richards, 33 of 28 including 7 fours.
- Mohinder Amarnath & Madan Lal takes 3 wickets each for their team
- Balwinder Sandhu takes 2 wickets spelling 9 overs along 1 maiden.
- West Indies was not able to chase the score of 183 and got all out in 52 Overs beating 140 runs with the run rate of 2.69.
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from SuperSport