England vs Bangladesh 12th Match ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Highlights
CricketHighlightsz – England vs Bangladesh 12th Match ICC World Cup 2019 Highlights
- 12th Match of ICC World Cup 2019: England vs. Bangladesh
- This match played between England and Bangladesh at Cardiff can be called as a massive win for England as got a massive 106 run victory over Bangladesh.
- With the toss won, Bangladesh decided to bowl first. England scored 386 for 6 wickets down in 50 overs. This was England’s seventh match in which they have scored the total of more than 300 runs in ODIs. Jason Roy also set records as he scored 153 runs in 121 balls. This became his third highest score in an ODI match. It was his first World Cup century as well. Other scorers include Jos Buttler with 64 runs off 44 balls, Jonny Baitstow with 51 runs off 50 balls and Eoin Morgan with 35 runs off 33 balls.
- Mehidy Hasan picked up 2 wickets off England, Mohammad Saifuddin picked 2 and Mashrafe Mortaza picked up 1.
- Bangladesh scored 280 runs for all- out in 48.5 over. Shakib Al Hasan became top scorer for the team with 121 runs off 119 balls. This was his 8th ODI hundred. Mushfiqr Rahim scored 44 runs off 50 balls and Mosaddek Hossain scored 26 runs off 16 balls including 4- fours.
- Ben Stokes picked up 3 wickets, Jofra Archer took 3 and Mark Wood took 2 wickets. Jason Roy became the Man of the match for his massive score including 14 fours and 4 sixes.
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from SKY SPORTS