New Zealand vs Scotland 6th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
6th Match of ICC World Cup 2015: New Zealand vs. Scotland
- The 6th match of the ICC World Cup was played between New Zealand and Scotland at University Oval on 17th February. New Zealand decided to bowl first as they won the toss.
- Scotland made 142 for all out in 36.2 overs. Matt Machan scored 56 runs off 79 balls with 7- fours and 1- six included. Richie Berrington scored 50 runs off 80 balls including 4- fours and 1 six and Matthew Cross scored 14 runs.
- The 142 run record was Scotland’s third-lowest score in ODIS and fourth-worst totals in World Cups.
- New Zealand’s Corey Anderson picked up 3- wickets for 18 runs in 5 overs with a maiden over included, Daniel Vettori picked up 3- wickets for 24 4uns in 8.2 overs with a maiden over included too, Trent Boult picked up 2 wickets and Tim Southee picked up 2 wickets.
- New Zealand made 146 runs with 7 wickets down in only 24.5 overs. Kane Williamson became the top scorer as he scored 38 runs off 45 balls with 6- fours included. Grant Elliott scored 29 runs off 31 balls with 5- fours included, Martin Guptill scored 17 runs and Brendon McCullum scored 15 runs.
- Scotland’s Josh Davey picked up 3- wicket for 40 runs in 7 overs, Iain Wardlaw picked up 3 wickets and Majid Haq picked up 1 wicket.
- Trent Boult became the player of the math for showing sensational bowling performance by picking up 2 wickets for 21 runs in 6 overs with a maiden over included.
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from ICC