SRH vs KKR Match 3 IPL 2021 Highlights
Cricket Highlightsz – SRH vs KKR Match 3 IPL 2021 Highlights
Watch the highlights of SRH vs KKR Match 3 IPL 2021 – VIVO IPL 2021 played between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Kolkata Knight Riders at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on 11 April 2021.
Kolkata Knight Riders (Playing XI):
Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan(c), Dinesh Karthik(w), Andre Russell, Shakib Al Hasan, Pat Cummins, Harbhajan Singh, Prasidh Krishna, Varun Chakravarthy
Sunrisers Hyderabad (Playing XI):
David Warner(c), Jonny Bairstow, Wriddhiman Saha(w), Manish Pandey, Vijay Shankar, Abdul Samad, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Sandeep Sharma
KKR 187/6 (20)
SRH 177/5 (20)
Kolkata Knight Riders won by 10 runs
MAN OF THE MATCH
Copyright – Third-Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from BCCI – IPLT20
- Half-Centuries from Nitish Rana and Rahul Tripathi helped to Kolkata Knight Riders beating 10 run victory over Sunrisers Hyderabad, despite an amazing effort from Manish Pandey’s 61 in the 3rd match of Indian Premier League 2021.
- KKR scored 187/6 in 20 overs with a top score of 80 off 56 balls including 9 fours & 4 sixes with a strike rate of 142.85 by Nitish Rana.
- Rahul Tripathi blasted a 53 off 29 balls including 5 fours & 2 sixes with a strike rate of 182.75, Dinesh Karthik hammered an unbeaten 22 off 9 balls included 2 fours & a six with a strike rate of 244.44, and Shubman Gill’s 15.
- SRH spin bowler Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi both took 2-wickets and 1 for both T Natarajan and Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
- SRH scored 177/5 in 20 overs with a top score of 61 off 44 balls including 3 fours & 2sixes
- by Manish Pandey.
- Jonny Bairstow (struck) blasted 55 off 40-balls including 5 fours & 3 sixes and Abdul Samad 19*
- KKR pace bowler Prasiddh Krishna (claimed) took 2 wickets and Pat Cummins, Andre Russell, and Shakib Al Hasan claimed 1 wicket each.
- Nitish Rana named Player of the Match for his knock of 80 runs off facing 56 balls including 9 fours and 4 sixes with a strike rate of 142.85.