West Indies vs Pakistan 10th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
Cricket Highlightsz – West Indies vs Pakistan 10th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
- The 10th match of ICC World Cup was played between West Indies and Pakistan at Hagley Oval on 21st of February. Pakistan decided to bowl first as they won the toss.
- West Indies scored a massive 310 runs in 50 overs with 6 wickets down. Denesh Ramdin became the top scorer as he scored 51 runs off 43 balls with 7- fours and maintained the strike rate of 118.60. Lendl Simmons scored 50 runs off 46 balls with 4- fours and 2- sixes, Darren Bravo scored 49 runs off 78 balls with 3- fours and Andrew Russell scored 42 runs off 13 balls with 3- fours and 4- sixes. Likewise, Darren Sammy scored 30 runs off 28 balls with 3- fours and 1- six, and Dwayne Smith scored 23 runs off 27 balls with 4- fours included.
- Pakistan’s Haris Sohail picked up 2 wickets, Mohammad Irfan picked up 1, Wahab Riaz picked up 1, and Sohail Khan picked up 1 wicket.
- Pakistan scored 160 runs for all out in 39 overs with top scorer Umar Akmal who scored 59 runs off 71 balls with 5- fours and 1- six. Sohaib Maqsood scored 50 runs off 66 balls with 4- fours and 1- six included and Shahid Afridi scored 28 runs off 26 balls with 4- fours included.
- Pakistan’s 160 run score was their sixth-lowest score in the World Cups.
- West Indies Jerome Taylor picked up 3 wickets for only 15 runs in 7 overs, Andre Russel picked up 3 wickets for 33 runs, Sulieman Benn picked up 2 wickets, Jason Holder picked up 1 and Darren Sammy picked up 1.
- Pakistan lost their top five batsmen’s wicket for only 25 runs. This was their joint ninth worst first – wicket destruction in ODI, fourth-worst first five-wicket destruction again West Indies in Odis, worst first five-wicket collapse in World Cup, and joint fifth-worst first 5- wicket collapse in World Cups.
- The 150 run victory was West Indies’ tenth-largest victory in terms of runs in ODIs, biggest victory against Pakistan in ODIs, and the third-largest victory in World Cups. Likewise, the 310 score was their third-highest score against Pakistan in ODI and third-largest total in World Cups.
- Andre Russel became the Player of the match for showing all-rounder performance by picking up 3 wickets for 33 runs in 8 overs and having an unbeaten score of 42 runs off 13 balls with 4- fours and 3- sixes included.
West Indies Innings Highlights
Pakistan Innings Highlights
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from ICC