Australia vs Bangladesh 29th Match ICC World Cup 2007 Highlights
29th Match of ICC World Cup 2007: Australia vs Bangladesh
- The 29th match of the ICC World Cup was played between Australia and Bangladesh at North Sound on the 31st of March. Australia chose to bowl first as the team won the toss. The number of overs allotted to each team was 22.
- Bangladesh scored 104 runs in 22 overs with 6 wickets down. Mashrafe Mortaza scored 25 runs off 17 balls with 2-fours and 1-six included, Shakib Al Hasan scored 25 runs off 36 balls with 1-four included and Habibul Bashar scored 24 runs off 43 balls.
- Australia’s Glenn McGrath successfully picked up 3-wickets for 16 runs in 5 overs, Nathan Bracken picked up 2-wickets for 20 runs in 4 overs and Shaun Tait picked up 1 wicket for 28 runs in 4 overs.
- Australia scored 106-0 runs in 13.5 overs. Adam Gilchrist became the team’s top scorer with 59 runs off 44 balls with 8-fours and 1-six included and Matthew Hayden scored 47 runs off 39 balls with 3-sixes and 3-fours included.
- Glenn McGrath became the Player of the match for picking up 3 wickets for 16 runs in 5 overs.