Australia vs Bangladesh 5th Match ICC Champions 2017 Highlights
Australia vs Bangladesh: 5th Match ICC Champions 2017
Watch the highlights of Australia vs Bangladesh 5th Match– ICC Champions Trophy 2017 played at Kennington Oval, London on 05 June 2017.
Australia (Playing XI):
David Warner, Aaron Finch, Steven Smith(c), Moises Henriques, Travis Head, Glenn Maxwell, Matthew Wade(w), Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood
Bangladesh (Playing XI):
Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Imrul Kayes, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Shakib Al Hasan, Sabbir Rahman, Mahmudullah, Mehedi Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain
- 4-wickets haul from Mitchell Starc and Opener Tamim Iqbal’s incredible 95 highlighted the fifth match of Champions Trophy 2017 between Bangladesh and Australia.
- Bangladesh scored 182 runs for all out in 44.3 overs with a top score of 95 runs off 114 including 6-fours and 3-sixes by Tamim Iqbal.
- Shakib Al Hasan scored 29 runs off 48 balls including 2-fours and Mehedi Hasan added 14 runs off 26 balls.
- Australian Bowler Mitchell Starc claimed 4-wickets for 29 runs in 8.3 overs, Adam Zampa took 4 wickets, and each one wicket by Josh Hazlewood, Pat Cummins, Travis Head, and Moises Henriques.
- Australia scored 83-1 in 16 overs with a top score of 40 runs off 44 balls including 2-fours by Opener David Warner.
- Captain Steve Smith struck 22 not out off 25 balls including a four and Aaron Finch added 19 runs off 27 balls.
- Rain stopped a match in the second innings of the fifth match of ICC Champions Trophy 2017 and the result becomes none.
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from SKY SPORTS