Australia vs India 2nd Semi-Final ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
Cricket Highlightsz – Australia vs India 2nd Semi-Final ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
- The 2nd semi-final of the ICC World Cup was played between Australia and India at Sydney on the 26th of March. Australia chose to bat first as they won the toss.
- Australia scored 328 runs in 50 overs with 7 wickets down. Steven Smith scored 105 runs off 93 balls with 11-fours and 2- sixes included. This was his 4th ODI century. Aaron Flinch scored 81 runs off 116 balls with 7- fours and 1- six included, Shane Watson scored 28 runs off 30 balls with 2- fours and 1- six included, Mitchell Johnson scored 27 runs off 9 balls with 4- fours and 1-six included, Glenn Maxwell scored 23 runs off 14 balls with 3- fours and 1- six included and James Faulkner scored 21 runs off 12 balls with 3- fours and 1-six included.
- India’s Umesh Yadav successfully picked up 4-wickets for 72 runs in 9 overs, Mohit Sharma picked up 2-wickets 75 runs in 10 overs and Ravichandran Ashwin picked up 1 wicket.
- India scored 233 runs for all-out in 46.5 overs. Mahendra Singh Dhoni scored 65 runs 65 balls with 3- fours and 2-sixes included, Shikhar Dhawan scored 45 runs off 41 balls with 6- fours and 1- six included, Ajinkya Rahane scored 44 runs off 68 balls with 2- fours included and Rohit Sharma scored 34 runs off 48 balls with 1-six and 2- fours included.
- Australia’s James Faulkner successfully picked up 3-wickets for 59 overs in 9 overs with 1 maiden over included, Mitchell Starc picked up 2-wickets, Mitchell Johnson picked up 2-wickets and Josh Hazlewood picked up 1-wicket.
- Steve Smith became the Player of the match for scoring 105 runs off 93 balls with 11-fours and 2-sixes included
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from ICC