Australia vs Pakistan 3rd Quarter Final ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
Cricket Highlightsz – Australia vs Pakistan 3rd Quarter Final ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
- The third quarter-finals on the ICC World Cup took place between Australia and Pakistan at Adelaide on 20th March. Pakistan chose to bat first as they won the toss.
- Pakistan scored 213 runs for all-out in 49.5 overs. Haris Sohail scored 41 runs off 57 balls with 4- fours included. Misbah-ul-Haq scored 34 runs off 59 balls with 2- fours and 1-six included; Sohaib Maqsood scored 29 runs off 44 balls with 1- four included, Shahid Afridi scored 23 runs off 15 balls with 3- fours and 1- six included and Umar Akmal scored 20 runs off 25 balls with 2- fours included.
- Australia’s Josh Hazlewood picked up 4 wickets for 35 runs in 10 overs with 1 maiden over included, Mitchell Starc picked up 2-wickets for 40 runs in 10 overs with 1 maiden over included, Glenn Maxwell picked up 2- wickets, James Faulkner picked up 1 wicket and Mitchell Johnson picked up 1 wicket.
- Australia made 216 runs in 33.5. overs with 4 wickets down. Steve Smith scored 65 runs off 69 balls with 7- fours included, Shane Watson scored 64 runs off 66 balls with 7- fours and 1-six included and Glenn Maxwell scored 44 runs off 29 balls with 5- fours and 2- sixes included.
- Pakistan’s Wahab Riaz picked up 2 wickets, Ehsan Adil picked up 1 wicket and Sohail Khan picked up 1 wicket.
- Wahab Riaz delivered one of the most excellent overs in the World Cups but shoddy Pakistan fielding gave Australia away to the semi-finals.
- Josh Hazlewood became the Player of the match for picking up 4 wickets for 35 runs in 10 overs.
Pakistan Innings Highlights
Australia Innings Highlights
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Videos from ICC