Australia vs Sri Lanka 32nd Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
Cricket Highlightsz – Australia vs Sri Lanka 32nd Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
- The 32nd match of the ICC World Cup was played between Australia and Sri Lanka in Sydney on the 8th of March. Australia chose to bat first as they won the toss.
- Australia made 376 runs in 50 overs with 9 wickets down. Glenn Maxwell scored his maiden ODI century as he scored 102 runs off 53 balls with 1-fours and 4- sixes. Steve Smith scored 72 runs off 88 balls with 7- fours and 1-six included, Michael Clarke scored 68 runs off 68 balls with 6- fours included, Shane Watson scored 67 runs off 41 balls with 7- fours and 2- sixes included, Brad Haddin scored 25 runs off 9 balls with 4- fours and 1-six at the strike rate of 277.77.
- The 376 scoreline was Australia’s fourth-highest in ODIs and highest ever against Sri Lanka.
- Sri Lanka’s Lasith Malinga and Thisara Perera picked up 2-wickets. Tillakaratne Dilshan, Angelo Mathews, and Seekkuge Prasanna each picked up 1 wicket.
- Sri Lanka made 312 runs for all out in 46.2 overs. Kumar Sangakkara scored 104 runs 107 balls with 11- fours included. This was his 24th ODI century and 3rd century in World Cups. Tillakaratne Dilshan scored 62 runs off 60 balls with 8- fours included, Dinesh Chandimal scored 52 balls off 24 balls with 8- fours and 1- six included and Angelo Mathews scored 35 runs off 31 balls with 2- fours and 1- six included.
- Australia’s James Faulkner successfully picked up 3-wickets for 48 runs in 9 overs. Mitchell Starc and Mitchell Johnson each picked up 2 wickets. Shane Watson picked up 1 wicket.
Australia batting highlights
Sri Lanka batting highlights
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from ICC