Bangladesh vs India 2nd Semi-Final ICC Champions 2017 Highlights
Bangladesh vs India: 2nd Semi-Final ICC Champions 2017
Watch the highlights of Bangladesh vs India 2nd Semi-Final – ICC Champions Trophy 2017 played at Edgbaston, Birmingham on 15 June 2017.
Bangladesh (Playing XI):
Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Taskin Ahmed, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
India (Playing XI):
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni(w), Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah
- Rohit Sharma’s remarkable century and Virat Kohli assault guided India 9-wickets victory over Bangladesh in the 2nd semi-final of ICC Champions Trophy 2017.
- Bangladesh scored 264 runs for 7 wickets in 50 overs with a top score of 70 runs off 82 balls including 7-fours and a six from opener Tamim Iqbal.
- Mushfiqur Rahim scored 61 runs off balls including 4-fours, Mashrafe Mortaza added 30 runs of 25 balls including 5-fours and Mahmudullah added 21.
- Indian bowler Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, and Kedar Jadhav claimed each 2 wickets and one wicket by Ravindra Jadeja.
- India chased 265 runs for one wicket in 40.1 overs with a top score of incredible 123 runs of 129 balls including 15-fours and a six with a strike rate of 95.35
- Virat Kohli blasted unbeaten 96 runs off 78 balls including 13-fours with a strike rate of 123.08 and Shikhar Dhawan cracked 46 runs off 34 balls.
- Mashrafe Mortaza stopped Rohit Sharma by picking his wicket.
- Rohit Sharma becomes the Man of the Match for his remarkable 123 runs of 129 balls including 15-fours and a six with a strike rate of 95.35 in the 2nd semi-final of ICC Champions Trophy 2017.
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from ICC