Bangladesh vs New Zealand 37th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
Cricket Highlightsz – Bangladesh vs New Zealand 37th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
- The 37th match of ICC World Cup was played between New Zealand and Bangladesh at Hamilton on 13th of March. New Zealand chose to bowl first as they won the toss.
- Bangladesh scored 288 runs in 50 overs with 7 wickets down. Mahmudullah scored 128 runs off 123 balls with 12- fours and 3- sixes included. This was his 2nd consecutive century. Soumya Sarkar scored 51 runs off 58 balls with 7- fours included, Sabbir Rahman scored 40 runs off 23 balls with 5- fours and 2- sixes included at the strike rate of 173.91.
- New Zealand’s Grant Elliott, Corey Anderson, and Trenet Boult each picked up 2 wickets. Daniel Vettori picked up 1 wicket.
- New Zealand scored 290 runs in 48.5 overs with 7 wickets down. Martin Guptill scored 105 runs 100 balls with 11- fours and 2-sixes included. This was his 6th ODI century. Ross Taylor scored 56 runs off 97 balls with 5- fours included, Grant Elliott scored 39 runs 34 balls with 5- fours and 1- six included and Corey Anderson scored 39 runs off 26 runs 3- fours and 3- sixes included.
- Bangladesh’s Shakib Al Hasan successfully picked up 4 wickets for 55 runs in 8.5 overs with 1 maiden over included, Nasir Hossain picked up 2 wickets and Rubel Hossain picked up 1 wicket.
- Martin Guptill became the Player of the match for scoring 105 runs off 100 balls with 11- fours and 2- sixes included.
Bangladesh Innings Highlights
New Zealand Innings Highlights
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Videos from ICC