England vs Afghanistan 38th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
Cricket Highlightsz – England vs Afghanistan 38th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
- The 38th match of the ICC World Cup was played between England and Afghanistan in Sydney on the 13th of March. England chose to bowl first as they won the toss.
- Afghanistan scored 111 runs in 36.2 overs with 7 wickets down. The inning did not move ahead as the rain interrupted. Shafiqullah scored 30 runs off 64 balls with 1- four included, Nasir Jamal scored 17 runs off 52 balls with 2- fours included, Mohammad Nabi scored 16 runs off 17 balls with 1- four and 1-six included and Najibullah Zadran scored 12 runs off 15 balls with 2- fours included.
- England’s Chris Jorda picked up 2-wickets and Ravi Bopara picked up 2-wickets as well. James Anderson, Stuart Broad, and James Tredwell each picked 1 wicket.
- England chased the 101 runs in 25 overs target set by DLS method as they scored 101 runs in 18.1 overs. Ian Bell became the top scorer with 52 runs off 56 balls with 6- fours included, Alex Hales scored 37 runs off 33 balls with 3- fours and 2- sixes included.
- Afghanistan’s Hamid Hassan successfully picked up a 1-wicket for 17 runs in 5 overs.
- Chris Jordan became the Player of the match for displaying economical bowling performance of 2-wickets for 13 runs in 6.2 overs with 2 maiden overs included.
Afghanistan Innings Highlights
England Innings Highlights
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Videos from ICC