England vs Australia 10th Match ICC Champions 2017 Highlights
England vs Australia: 10th Match ICC Champions 2017
Watch the highlights of England vs Australia 10th Match – ICC Champions Trophy 2017 played at Edgbaston, Birmingham on 10 June 2017.
Australia (Playing XI):
David Warner, Aaron Finch, Steven Smith(c), Moises Henriques, Glenn Maxwell, Travis Head, Matthew Wade(w), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa
England (Playing XI):
Jason Roy, Alex Hales, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(w), Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, Jake Ball
- 4-wicket haul from both Mark Wood and Adil Rashid and stunning century from Ben Stokes guided England 40-runs victory over Australia in the 10th match of ICC Champions Trophy 2017.
- Australia scored 277 runs for 9 wickets in 50 overs with a top score of 71 not out off 64 deliveries including 5-fours and 2-sixes from Travis Head.
- Aaron Finch blasted 68 runs off 64 balls including 8-fours, Captain Steve Smith added 56 runs off 77 balls included 5-fours, and David Warner 21.
- England fast bowler Mark Wood took 4 wickets for 33 runs in 10 overs and spinner Adil Rashid picked up 4 wickets for 41 runs in 10 overs and Ben Stokes 1.
- England scored 240 runs for 4 wickets in 40.2 overs with a top score of 102 not out off 109 balls including 13-fours and 2-sixes, Captain Eoin Morgan struck 87 runs in 81 balls including 8-fours and 5-sixes, Jo – ICC s Buttler 29 not out.
- Australian Bowler Josh took 2 wickets for 50 runs in 9 overs and Mitchell Starc claimed a wicket.
- England won by 40 runs via DLS Method due to rain stopped the 2nd innings of 10th match ICC Champions Trophy 2017.
- Ben Stokes named Man of the Match for his unbeaten batting performance of 102 not out off 109 balls including 13-fours and 2-sixes and bowling performance of claiming a wicket of Aaron Finch 68(64)
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from ICC-CRICKET