England vs Australia 3rd Match Match ICC Champions Trophy 2013 Highlights
England vs Australia: 3rd Match Match ICC Champions Trophy 2013
Watch the highlights of England vs Australia 3rd Match – ICC Champions Trophy 2013 played at Edgbaston, Birmingham on June 08, 2013.
Alastair Cook (c), Ian Bell, Jonathan Trott, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Ravi Bopara, Jos Buttler (wk), Tim Bresnan, Stuart Broad, James Tredwell, James Anderson
David Warner, Shane Watson, Phillip Hughes, George Bailey (c), Adam Voges, Mitchell Marsh, Matthew Wade (wk), James Faulkner, Mitchell Johnson, Mitchell Starc, Clint McKay
3-wickets haul from James Anderson and Ian Bell’s incredible knock helped England 48-runs victory over Australia in the 3rd match of ICC Champions Trophy 2013.
- England scored 269-6 in 50 overs with a top score of 91 runs off 115 balls including 7-fours with a strike rate of 79.13 from Ian Bell.
- Ravi Bopara blasted 46 runs not out off 37 balls including 3-fours and a six, Jonathan Trott added 43 runs off 115 balls including a four, and Alastair Cook 30 runs, and Tim Bresnan 19 runs not out.
- Australian bowler James Faulkner and Clint McKay both took 2 wickets each in 10 overs, Mitchell Starc and Shane Watson claimed one wicket each.
- Australia scored 221-9 in 50 overs with a top score of 54 runs not out of 42 balls including 5-fours and a six from all-rounder James Faulkner.
- George Bailey blasted 55 runs of 69 balls including 2-fours, Phillip Huges 20 runs off 55 balls including 3 fours, and Shane Watson 24.
- James Anderson took 3-wickets for 30 runs in 10 overs, Tim Bresnan took 2-wickets for 45 runs in 10 overs, and each one wicket by Stuart Broad, James Tredwell, Joe Root, and Ravi Bopara.
- Ian Bell named Man of the Match for his incredible batting performance of 91 runs off 115 balls including 7-fours with a strike rate of 79.13
England Innings Highlights
Australia Innings Highlights
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from ICC