England vs Bangladesh 33rd Match ICC World Cup HIghlights
33rd Match of ICC World Cup: England vs. Bangladesh
- The 33rd match of the ICC World Cup was played between England and Bangladesh at Adelaide on the 9th of March. England decided to bowl first as they won the toss.
- Bangladesh made 275 runs in 50 overs with 7 wickets down. Mahmudullah registered his maiden century as he scored 103 runs off 138 balls with 7- fours and 2- sixes included. Mushfique Rahim scored 89 runs off 77 balls with 8-fours and 1 six included and Soumya Sarkar scored 42 runs off 52 balls.
- England’s James Anderson successfully picked up 2 wickets, Chris Jordan picked up 2-wickets, Moeen Ali picked up 1, and Stuart Broad picked up 1.
- England scored 260 runs for all-out in 48.3 overs. Jos Buttler became the top scorer with 65 runs off 52 balls with 6-fours and 1-six included. Ian Bell scored 63 runs off 82 balls with 7- boundaries included, Chris Woakes scored 42 runs off 40 balls with 3- fours included, Joe Root scored 29 runs off 27 balls with 2- fours included, and Alex Hales scored 27 runs off 34 balls with 4- fours included.
- Rubel Hossain successfully claimed 4-wickets for 53 runs in 9.3 overs. Mashrafe Mortaza picked up 2 wickets and Taskin Ahmed picked up 2 wickets as well.
- Mahmudullah became the Player of the match for scoring 103 runs off 138 balls with 7- fours and 2-sixes.
Bangladesh Innings Highlights
England Innings Highlights
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Videos from ICC