India vs Bangladesh 2nd Quarter Final Match CC World Cup 2015 Highlights
Cricket Highlightsz – India vs Bangladesh 2nd Quarter Final Match CC World Cup 2015 Highlights
- The second quarter-final of the ICC World Cup took place between India and Bangladesh in Sydney on the 19th of March. India won chose to bat first as they won the toss.
- India scored 302 runs in 50 overs with 6 wickets down. Rohit Sharma became the top scorer by scoring 137 runs 126 balls with 14- fours 3- sixes included. This was his 7th ODI century. Suresh Raina scored 65 runs off 57 balls with 7- fours and 1-six included, Shikhar Dhawan scored 30 runs off 50 balls with 3- fours included, Ravindra Jadeja scored 23 runs off 10 balls with 4- fours included and Ravindra Jadeja scored 23 runs off 10 balls with 4- fours included.
- Rohit Sharma’s century made him the only third batsman to score two centuries on the ground.
- Bangladesh’s Taskin Ahmed successfully picked up 3-wickets for 69 runs in 10 overs, Rubel Hossain picked up 2-wickets, Shakib Al Hasan picked up 2- wickets and Mashrafe Mortaza picked 2 wickets too.
- Bangladesh scored 193 runs for all-out in 45 overs. Nasir Hossain became the team’s top scorer with 35 runs off 34 balls with 6-fours included, Sabbir Rahman, scored 30 runs off 40 balls with 2- fours included, Soumya Sarkar scored 29 runs off 43 balls with 4- fours and 1- six included and Mushfiqur Rahim scored 27 runs off 43 balls with 2- fours included.
- India’s Umesh Yadav picked up 4- wickets for 31 runs in 9 overs with 1 maiden over included, Mohammed Shami picked up 2-wickets, Ravindra Jadeja picked up 2-wickets, and Mohit Sharma picked up 1 wicket.
- Rohit Sharma became the Player of the match for scoring 37 runs off 126 balls with 14- fours and 3-sixes included.
India Innings Highlights
Bangladesh Innings Highlights
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from BCCI