India vs Ireland 34th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
Cricket Highlightsz – India vs Ireland 34th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
- The 34th match of the ICC World Cup was played between India and Ireland at Perth on the 10th of March. Ireland chose to bat first as they won the toss.
- Ireland scored 259 runs off 49 overs with all wickets down. Niall O’Brien became the team top scorer as he made 75 runs off 75 balls with 7- fours and 3-sixes included. William Porterfield scored 67 runs off 93 balls with 5- fours and 1-six included, Paul Stirling scored 42 runs off 41 balls with 4- fours and 2-sixes included and Andy Balbirnie scored 24 runs off 24 balls with 3- fours included.
- This was Ireland’s highest ever score against India.
- India’s Mohammed Shami picked up 3 wickets for 41 runs in 9 overs, Ravichandran Ashwin picked up 2 wickets for 38 runs in 10 overs with 1 maiden over included, Umesh Yadav picked up 1, Mohit Sharma picked 1, Suresh Raina picked up 1, and Ravindra Jadeja picked 1 too.
- India made 260 runs in 36.5 overs with 2 wickets down. Shikhar Sharma became the top scorer as he scored 100 runs off 85 balls with 11-fours and 5- sixes included. This was his 8th ODI century and 2nd century in the tournament. Rohit Sharma scored 64 runs off 63 balls with 3- fours and 3- sixes included, Virat Kohli scored an unbeaten streak of 44 runs for 42 balls with 4- fours and 1- six included and Ajinkya Rahane scored 33 runs off 28 balls with 6- fours included.
- Ireland’s Stuart Thompson successfully picked up 2 wickets for 45 runs in 6 overs.
- With this, India gained their 9th consecutive win in the tournament.
- Shikhar Dhawan became the Player of the match for knocking 100 runs off 85 balls with 11-fours and 5- sixes included.
Ireland Innings Highlights
India Innings Highlights
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from ICC