India vs Pakistan 10th Match ICC Champions Trophy 2013 Highlights
India vs Pakistan: 10th Match ICC Champions Trophy 2013
Watch the highlights of India vs Pakistan 10th Match – ICC Champions Trophy 2013 played at Edgbaston, Birmingham on June 15, 2013.
India Playing XI:-
Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Dinesh Karthik, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ishant Sharma, Umesh Yadav
Pakistan Playing XI:-
Nasir Jamshed, Kamran Akmal (wk), Mohammad Hafeez, Asad Shafiq, Umar Amin, Misbah-ul-Haq (c), Shoaib Malik, Saeed Ajmal, Wahab Riaz, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Irfan
- Indians bowler’s effort helped 8-wickets victory over Pakistan via D/L method as rain affected 10th match of ICC Champions Trophy 2013 and also registered their first win against Pakistan in Champions Trophy.
- Pakistan scored 165 runs all out in 39.4 overs with a top score of 41 runs off 57 balls including 3-fours from Asad Shafiq, Umar Amin, and Mohammad Hafeez both scored 27 runs each, Misbah-ul-Haq added 22 runs and Kamran Akmal 21.
- Indian bowler Bhuvneshwar Kumar picked up 2-wickets for 19 runs in 8 overs including 2-maiden with an economy rate of 2.38, Ishant Sharma, Ravichandran Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja each took 2-wickets.
- India chased 102 runs for 2 wickets in 19.1 overs as per D/L method with a top score of 48 runs off 41 balls including 5-fours with a strike rate of 117.07 from Shikhar Dhawan.
- Virat Kohli scored 22 runs off 27 balls including 3-fours, Rohit Sharma added 18 runs off 32 balls and Dinesh Karthik 11.
- Pakistan bowler Wahab Riaz and Saeed Ajmal both took each one wicket for 20 runs and 29 runs respectively.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar becomes Man of the match for his brilliant bowling performance of claiming 2-wickets for 19-runs in 8-overs including 2-maiden overs.
Pakistan Innings highlights
India Innings highlights
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from ICC-CRICKET