India vs Pakistan 4th Match ICC Champions 2017 Highlights
India vs Pakistan: 4th Match ICC Champions 2017
Watch the highlights of India vs Pakistan 4th Match – ICC Champions Trophy 2017 played at Edgbaston, Birmingham on 04 June 2017.
India (Playing XI):
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah
Pakistan (Playing XI):
Azhar Ali, Ahmed Shehzad, Mohammad Hafeez, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed(w/c), Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali
- 3-wicket haul from Umesh Yadav and Rohit Sharma’s assault helped India’s 124-runs victory over Pakistan in the 4th match of ICC Champions Trophy 2017.
- India scored a massive total of 319-3 in 48 overs with a top score of 91 runs off 119 balls including 7-fours and 2-sixes by opener Rohit Sharma.
- Virat Kohli blasted 81 runs off 68 balls including 6-fours and 3-sixes with a strike rate of 104.62, Shikhar Dhawan struck 68 runs off 65 balls including 6-fours and a six.
- Yuvraj Singh hammered 53 runs off 32 balls including 8-fours and a six with a strike rate of 165.62 and Hardik Pandya 20*
- Pakistan bowlers Hasan Ali and Shadab Khan took each one wicket in 10 overs.
- Pakistan innings reduced to 41 overs due to rain, scored 164 runs for all out in 33.4 overs with a top score of 50 runs off 65 balls including 6-fours by Azhar Ali.
- Mohammad Hafeez blasted 33 runs off 43 balls including 2-fours, 15 runs from both Sarfaraz Ahmed and Shoaib Malik, and Shadab Khan 14.
- Umesh Yadav took 3 wickets for 30 runs in 7.4 overs, Hardik Pandya and Ravindra Jadeja both took 2 wickets and Bhuvneshwar Kumar took a wicket.
- Yuvraj Singh named Man of the Match for his batting performance of 53 runs off 32 balls including 8-fours and a six with a strike rate of 165.62
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from ICC