India vs UAE 21st Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
Cricket Highlightsz – India vs UAE 21st Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
- The 21st match of ICC World Cup was played between India and UAE at Perth on 28th of February. UAE chose to bat first as they won the toss.
- UAE scored 102 runs for all out in 31.3 overs. Shaiman Anwar became the team’s top scorer with 35 runs off 49 balls with 6- fours included, Khurram Khan scored 14 runs off 28 balls with 1- four included, Manjula Guruge scored 10 runs off 16 balls with 1- four included, and Mohammad Naveed scored 6 runs off 7 balls with 1- six included.
- India’s Ravichandran Ashwin picked up 4 wickets for 25 runs in 10 overs with 1 maiden over included. This was his career-best bowling figure in ODIs. Likewise, Umesh Yadav picked up 2-wickets, Ravindra Jadeja picked up 2, Mohit Sharma picked up 1 and Bhuvneshwar Kumar picked up 1.
- India successfully chased 104 runs in 18.5 overs with only 1 wicket down. Rohit Sharma became the top scorer as he scored 57 runs off 55 balls with 10- fours and 1- six included and remained not out. Virat Kohli scored 33 runs off 41 balls with 5- fours included and Shikhar Dhawan scored 14 runs off 17 balls with 3- fours included.
- UAE’s Mohammad Naveed successfully picked up 1 wicket for 35 runs in 5 overs.
- UAE’s score was their lowest total in ODIs and lowest by any team again India in the World Cups.
- Ravichandran Ashwin became the Player of the match by brilliantly taken 4-wickets for 25 runs in 10 overs.
UAE Innings Highlights
India Innings Highlights
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from ICC