India vs West Indies 28th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
Cricket Highlightsz – India vs West Indies 28th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
- The 28th match of the ICC World Cup was played between India and West Indies on the 6th of March in Perth. West Indies chose to bat first as they won the toss.
- West Indies scored 182 runs for all out in 44.2 overs. Jason Holder became the top scorer by making 57 runs off 64 balls with 4- fours and 3- sixes included, Darren Sammy scored 26 runs off 55 balls with 2- fours included, Chris Gayle scored 21 runs off 27 balls with 2- fours and 1- six included and Jonathan Carter scored 21 runs off 43 balls with 3- fours included.
- India’s Mohammed Shami successfully picked up 3 wickets for 35 runs in 8 overs with 2 maiden overs included, Umesh Yadav picked up 2 wickets for 42 runs in 10 over with 1 maiden over included, Mohit Sharma picked up 1 wicket and Ravichandran Ashwin picked up a wicket.
- India made 185 runs in 39.1 overs with 6 wickets down. MS Dhoni became the top scorer through his match-winning 45 runs off 56 balls with 3- fours and 1-six included, Virat Kohli scored 33 runs off 36 balls with 5- fours included, Suresh Raina scored 22 runs off 25 balls with 2- fours included, and Ravichandran Ashwin scored 16 runs off 32 balls.
- West Indies’ Jerome Taylor picked up 2 wickets, Andre Russell picked up 2 wickets, Dwayne Smith picked up 1 wicket, and Kemar Roach picked up 1 wicket.
- India faced scary situations when 4 of their wickets had been picked up for 78 runs and 6 for 134 in the target chase of 183 runs.
- Mohammed Shami became the Player of the match for picking up 3 successful wickets which include player Dwayne Smith (6), Chris Gayle (21), and Darren Sammy (26) in 8 overs with 2 maiden overs included.
West Indies Innings Highlights
India Innings Highlights
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from ICC