Ireland vs Pakistan 42nd Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
Cricket Highlightsz – Ireland vs Pakistan 42nd Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
- The 42nd match of the ICC World Cup was played between Ireland and Pakistan at Adelaide on the 15th of March. Ireland chose to bat first as they won the toss.
- Ireland scored 237 runs for all-out in 50 overs. William Porterfield became the top scorer with 107 balls off 131 balls with 11-fours and 1-six included. This became his 7th ODI century. Gary Wilson scored 29 runs off 38 balls with 2- fours included; Andre Balbirnie scored 18 runs off 36 balls, John Mooney scored 13 runs off 19 balls with 1- four included, Stuart Thompson scored 12 runs off 15 balls with 1- four included and Niall O’Brien scored 12 runs off 10 balls with 2- fours included.
- Pakistan’s Wahab Riaz successfully picked up 3-wickets for 54 runs in 10 overs, Sohail Khan picked up 2 wickets, Rahat Ali picked up 2 wickets, Haris Sohail picked up 1 and Ehsan Adil picked up 1.
- Pakistan made 241 runs in 46.1 overs with 3 wickets down. Sarfraz Ahmed became the top scorer with 101 runs off 124 balls with 6- fours included and remained not-out. The player scored his maiden ODI century. Ahmed Shehzad scored 63 runs off 71 balls with 7- fours included, Misbah-ul-Haq scored 39 runs 46 balls with 3- fours and 2- sixes included and Umar Akmal scored 20 runs off 29 balls with 4- fours included.
- Sarfraz Ahmed became the first Pakistani player to score a century in the 2015 World Cups.
- Ireland’s Alex Cusack and Stuart Thompson each picked up 1 wicket.
- Sarfraz Ahmed became the Player of the match for knocking 101 runs off 124 balls with 6- sixes included.
Irelan Innings Highlights
Pakistan Innings Highlights
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Videos from ICC