Nepal vs Netherlands Nepal Tri-Nation T20I Series 2021 Final 2021 Highlights
Nepal vs Netherlands: Nepal Tri-Nation T20I Series 2021 Final
- The Tri-nation T20I Series 2021 finale, the Netherlands vs Nepal was played at Tribhuvan University International Cricket Ground, Kirtipur on the 24th of April. The Netherlands chose to ball first as they won the toss.
- Nepal scored 238 runs in 20 overs with 3 wickets down. Kushal Bhurtel became the top scorer by hammering 77 runs off 53 balls including 8-fours and 3-sixes at the strike rate of 145.28. Kushal Malla scored 50 runs off 24 balls with 2-fours and 5-sixes included, Dipendra Singh Airee scored an unbeaten 48 runs off 18 balls including 5-fours and 3-sixes at the strike rate of 266.66. Gyanendra Malla scored 33 runs off 19 balls with 3-fours and 2-sixes included and Aasif Sheikh scored 18 runs.
- Netherlands’ Philippe Boissevain picked up 2 wickets and Sebastiaan Braat picked up 1 wicket.
- The Netherlands scored 96 runs for all-out in 17.2 overs with Sebastiaan Braat hammering 26 runs off 27 balls including 3-fours and 1-six, Max O’Dowd scored 20 runs and Pieter Seelaar scored 13 runs.
- Nepal’s Karan KC picked up 3 wickets for 11 runs, Kamal Airee picked up 2, Sandeep Lamichhane picked up 2 wickets and Abhinas Bohara picked 1.
- Karan KC became the Player of the match for displaying brilliant bowling performance by scoring 3 wickets for 11 runs in 3 overs.
- Kushal Malla’s 50 runs off 24 balls became the second-fastest half-century for Nepal in T20I and the fastest half-century by a Nepali batsman against the Netherlands in T20Is.
- The 142 run win became their largest victory in terms of runs in T20I and the sixth biggest victory in T20Is.
- For the Netherlands, the 142 run defeat was their worst defeat in terms of margin of runs T20Is.