Netherlands vs Scotland 19th Match ICC World Cup 2007 Highlights
19th Match of ICC World Cup 2007: Netherlands vs Scotland
- The 19th match of ICC World Cup was played between Netherlands and Scotland at Basseterre on 22nd of March. The Netherlands chose to bowl first as they won the toss.
- Scotland scored 136 runs for all-out in 34.1 overs with Glenn Rogers scoring 26 runs off 43 balls with 3-fours and1-six included, Neil McCallum scored 24 runs off 43 balls with 3-fours and 1-six included, Solin Smith scored 19 runs off 23 balls with 4-fours included and Ryan Watson scored 16 runs off 37 balls with 3-fours included.
- Netherland’s Billy Stelling successfully picked up 3-wickets for 12 runs in 8 overs with 3 maiden overs included. Mark Jonkman picked up 2-wickets for 22 runs in 5 overs with 1 maiden over included, Mohammad Kashif picked up 2 wickets for 29 runs in 7 overs with 2 maiden overs included. Darron Reekers, Tim de Leede and Daan van Bunge each picked up 1 wicket.
- The Netherlands scored 140 runs in 23.5 overs with 2 wickets down. Ryan ten Doeschate became the team’s top scorer by scoring 70 runs off 68 balls with 13-fours and 1-six included. Bas Zuiderent scored 43 runs off 56 balls with 6-fours included.
- Scotland’s John Blain successfully picked up 2-wickets for 29 runs in 5 overs.
- Billy Stelling became the Player of the match for picking up 3-wickets for 12 runs in 8 overs with 3 maiden overs included.