New Zealand vs Australia 20th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
Cricket Highlightsz – New Zealand vs Australia 20th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
- The 20th match of the ICC World Cup was played between New Zealand and Australia at Auckland on the 28th of February. Australia chose to bat first as they won the toss.
- Australia scored 151 runs for all out in 32.2 overs. Brad Haddin became the top scorer as he scored 43 runs off 41 balls with 4- fours and 2- sixes included, David Warner scored 34 runs off 42 balls with 2- fours and 1- six included, Shane Watson scored 23 runs off 30 balls with 2- fours, and Aaron Finch scored 14 runs off 7 balls with 1- four and 1- six.
- New Zealand’s Trent Boult successfully picked up 5 wickets for 27 runs in 10 overs with 3 maiden overs included, Daniel Vettori picked up 2 wickets for 41 runs in 10 overs, Tim Southee picked up 2 wickets for 65 runs in 9 overs, and Corey Anderson picked up 1 wicket for 6 runs in 2 balls.
- New Zealand successfully chased 152 runs in 23.1 overs with 9 wickets down. Brendon McCullum became the top scorer as he scored 50 runs off 24 balls with 7- fours and 2- sixes at the strike rate of 208.33. Kane Williamson scored an unbeaten 45 runs off 42 balls with 5- fours and 1- six included, Corey Anderson made 26 runs off 42 balls with 2- fours and 1- six included, and Martin Guptill scored 11 runs off 14 balls with 1- four and 1- six included.
- Australia’s Mitchell Starc successfully claimed 6 wickets for only 28 runs in 9 overs, Pat Cummins picked up 2- wickets, and Glenn Maxwell picked up 1 wicket.
- The match was very interesting as two of the most competitive sides faced each other in front of a huge crowd.
- Trent Boult became the Player of the match for being able to show spectacular bowling performance by picking up 5- wickets for 27 runs in 10 overs.
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from ICC