New Zealand vs Bangladesh 31st Match ICC World Cup 2007 Highlights
31st Match of ICC World Cup 2007: New Zealand vs Bangladesh
- The 31st match of ICC World Cup was played between New Zealand and Bangladesh at North-South on 31st of April. New Zealand chose to bowl first as they won the toss.
- Bangladesh scored 174 runs for all-out in 48.3 overs with Mohammad Rafique becoming the top scorer as he scored 30 runs off 36 balls with 2-sixes and 1-four included, Tamim Iqbal scored 29 runs off 54 balls with 4-fours included, Aftab Ahmed, scored 27 runs off 39 balls with 3-fours included, Shakib Al Hasan scored 25 runs off 41 balls with 1-four included and Javed Omar scored 22 runs off 51 balls with 3-fours included.
- New Zealand’s Scott Styris successfully claimed 4-wickets for 43 runs in 1- overs, Jacob Oram picked up 3-wickets, and Shane Bond picked up 2-wickets.
- New Zealand made 178 runs in 29.2 overs with 1 wicket down. Stephen Fleming scored 102 runs off 92 balls with 10-fours and 3-sixes included. This became his 10th ODI century. Hamish Marshall scored 50 runs off 54 balls with 2-four and 1-six included and Peter Fulton scored 15 runs off 31 balls with 2-fours included.
- Bangladesh’s Syed Rasedl successfully picked up a 1-wicket for 22 runs in 7 overs.
- Shane Bond became the Player of the match for scoring 2-wickets for 15 runs in 10 overs.