South Africa vs Ireland 32nd Match ICC World Cup 2007 Highlights
32nd Match of ICC World Cup 2007: South Africa vs Ireland
- The 32nd match of the ICC World Cup was played between South Africa and Ireland at Providence on the 3rd of April. South Africa chose to bowl first as they won the toss.
- Ireland scored 152 runs in total 35 overs with 8 wickets down. Andrew White became the top scorer as he scored 30 runs off 30 balls with 5-fours included, Eoin Morgan scored 28 runs off 50 balls with 4-fours included and Nial O’Brien scored 25 runs off 37 balls with 3-fours included.
- South Africa’s Charl Langeveldt successfully picked up 3-wickets for 41 runs in 7 overs, Shaun Pollock picked up 2 wickets for 17 runs in 7 overs with 2 maiden overs included, Andrew Hall picked up 2-wickets for 37 runs in 7 overs, and Graeme Smith picked up 1 wicket for 5 runs in 1 over.
- Ireland’s Boyd Rankin successfully picked up 2-wickets for 26 runs in 7 overs with 1 maiden over included and Trent Johnston picked up 1 wicket for 15 runs in 3 overs included.
- Jacques Kallis became the Player of the match for scoring an unbeaten 66 runs off 86 balls with 8-fours included.