South Africa vs Scotland 15th Match ICC World Cup 2007 Highlights
15th Match of ICC World Cup 2007: South Africa vs Scotland
- The 15th match of the ICC World Cup was played between South Africa and Scotland at Basseterre, St. Kitts on the 15th of March. South Africa chose to bowl first as they won the toss.
- Scotland scored 186 runs in 50 overs with 8 wickets down. Dougie Brown scored 45 runs off 64 balls with 3-fours included, Ryan Watson scored 31 runs off 50 overs with 4-fours included, John Blain scored 23 runs off 35 balls with 1-four and 1-six included, Paul Hoffmann scored 18 runs off 11 balls with 3-fours and 1-six included and Colin Smith scored 15 runs off 30 balls with 2-fours included.
- South Africa’s Andrew Hall successfully picked up 3 wickets for 48 runs in 10 overs with 2-maiden over included, Charl Langeveldt picked up 2 wickets for 48 runs in 10 overs with 1 maiden over included and Shaun Pollock picked up 1 wicket for 25 runs in 10 overs with 1 maiden over included.
- South Africa chased 188 runs in 23.2 overs with only 3 wickets down. Graeme Smith became the top scorer with 91 runs off 65 balls with 13-fours and 1-six included, AB de Villiers scored 62 runs off 45 balls with 9-fours and 2-sixes included, and Justin Kemp scored 12 runs off 23 balls with 3-fours included.
- Scotland’s Majid Haq successfully picked up 2-wickets for 43 runs in 6 overs and Glenn Rogers picked up 1 for 47 runs in 5.2 overs.
- Graeme Smith became the Player of the match for scoring 91 runs off 65 balls with 13-fours and 1-six included.