UAE vs South Africa 36th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
36th Match of ICC World Cup: UAE vs. South Africa
- The 36th match of the ICC World Cup was played between UAE and South Africa at Wellington on the 12th of March. UAE chose to bowl first as the team won the toss.
- South Africa scored 341 runs in 50 overs with 6 wickets down. AB de Villiers scored 99 runs off 82 balls with 6- fours and 4- sixes. Farhaan Behardien made a 64 runs not-out streak off 31 balls with 5- fours and 3- sixes. David Miller scored 49 runs off 48 balls with 2- fours included, Rille Rossouw scored 43 runs off 49 balls with 9- fours included.
- UAE’s Mohammad Naveed successfully picked up 3- wickets for 63 runs in 10 overs, Mohammad Tauqir picked up 1 wicket, Kamran Shazad picked up 1 and Amjad Javed picked up 1 as well.
- UAE made 195 runs for all-out in 47.3 overs. Swapnil Patil scored 57 runs off 100 balls with 5- fours included, Shaiman Anwar scored 39 runs off 64 balls with 5- fours included and Amjad Ali scored 21 runs 36 balls with 3- fours included.
- South Africa’s AB de Villiers, Morne Morkel, and Vernon Philander each picked up 2 wickets. JP Duminy and Dale Steyn each picked up 1 wicket.
- AB de Villiers became the Player of the match for scoring 99 runs off 85 balls with 6- fours and 4- sixes at the strike rate of 120.73.
South Africa Innings Highlights
UAE Innings Highlights