West Indies vs Bangladesh 46th Match ICC World Cup 2007 Highlights
46th Match of ICC World Cup 2007: West Indies vs Bangladesh
- The 46th match of the ICC World Cup was played between West Indies and Bangladesh at Bridgetown, Barbados on the 19th of April. Bangladesh chose to bowl first as the team won the toss.
- West Indies scored 130 runs in 50 overs with 5 wickets down. Ramnaresh Sarwan became the top scorer with 91 runs off 90 balls with 5-fours and 2-sixes included. Shivnarine Chanderpaul scored 50 runs off 85 balls with 3-fours included, Brian Lara scored 33 runs off 27 balls with 1-four and 2-sixes included, Marlon Samuels scored 31 runs off 66 balls with 4-fours included and Dwayne Bravo scored 9 runs off 9 balls.
- Bangladesh’s Aftab Ahmed, Shakib Al Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza, Abdur Razak, and Syed Rasel each picked up 1-wicket each.
- Bangladesh scored 131 runs for all-out in 43.5 overs. Mushfique Rahim became the top scorer with an unbeaten 35 runs off 75 balls with 2-fours included, Mushrafe Mortaza scored 37 runs off 51 balls with 4-fours included and Javed Omar scored 16 runs off 49 balls with 1-four included.
- West Indies’ Daren Powell successfully picked up 3-wickets for 38 runs in 10 overs, Corey Collymore picked up 2-wickets for 11 runs in 7 overs with 1 maiden over included, Dwayne Bravo picked up 2-wicket for 28 runs in 10 overs with 3 maiden overs included and Chris Gayle picked up 2-wickets as well.
- Ramnaresh Sarwan became the Player of the Match for scoring a brilliant unbeaten 91 runs off 90 balls with 5-four and 2-sixes included.