West Indies vs UAE 41st Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
Cricket Highlightsz -West Indies vs UAE 41st Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
- The 41st match of ICC World Cup was played between UAE and West Indies at Napier on 15th of March. West Indies chose to bowl first as they won the toss.
- UAE scored 175 runs in 47.4 overs with all-out. Nasir Aziz became the top scorer with 60 runs off 86 balls with 8- fours included. Amjad Javed scored 56 runs off 99 balls with 7- fours and 1-six included. Mohammad Naveed scored 14 runs off 9 balls with 1- four and 1- six included.
- West Indie’s Jason Holder picked up 4 wickets for 27 runs in 10 overs with 1 maiden over included. Jerome Taylor picked up 3-wickets for 36 runs in 8.4 overs, Andre Russell picked up 2- wickets and Marlon Samuels picked up 1.
- West Indies made 176 runs in 30.3 overs with 4 wickets down. Johnson Charles scored 55 runs off 40 balls with 9- fours and 2-sixes in becoming the team’s top scorer. Jonathan Carter scored 50 runs off 58 balls with 5- fours included and Denesh Ramdin scored 33 runs off 50 balls with 2- fours included.
- UAE’s Manjula Guruge picked up 2 wickets for 40 runs in 7.3 overs with 1 maiden over included and Amjad Javed picked 2 wickets for 29 runs in 8 overs.
- The West Indies needed to meet the target within 36.2 overs to make it to the quarter-finals and they did it.
- Jason Holder became the Player of the match for brilliantly picking up 4 wickets for 27 runs in 10 overs.
UAE Innings Highlights
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Videos from ICC