Zimbabwe vs Ireland 30th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
Cricket Highlightsz – Zimbabwe vs Ireland 30th Match ICC World Cup 2015 Highlights
- The 30th match of the ICC World Cup was played between Zimbabwe and Ireland at Hobart on the 7th of March. Zimbabwe chose to bowl first as they won the toss.
- Ireland made a massive 331 runs in 50 overs with 8 wickets down. Ed Joyce became the top scorer with 112 runs 103 balls with 9- fours and 3- sixes. This was his 5th ODI century. Andy Balbirnie scored 97 runs off 79 balls with 7- fours and 4- sixes included, William Porterfield scored 29 runs off 61 balls with 1- four included, Gary Wilson, scored 25 runs off 13 balls with 3- fours and 1-sixes included and Kevin O’Brien scored runs off 22 balls with 4- fours included.
- This was Ireland’s highest ever score in ODIs and the highest total in World Cups.
- Zimbabwe’s Tendai Chatara successfully picked up 3 wickets, Sean Williams picked up 3 wickets and Tinashe Panyangara picked up 1 wicket.
- Zimbabwe scored 326 runs for all out in 49.3 overs. Brendan Taylor became the top scorer through 121 runs off 91 balls with 11- fours and 4- sixes included at the strike rate of 132.96. This was his 7th ODI century. Sean Williams scored 96 runs off 83 balls with 7- fours and 2-sixes included, Chamu Chichabha scored 18 runs and Tawanda Mupariwa scored 18 runs as well.
- Brendan Taylor was dismissed after scoring a hundred runs and this was the second time this happened.
- The 326 run score was Zimbabwe’s highest total in ODIs.
- Ireland’s Alex Cusack successfully claimed 4-wickets for only 32 runs in 9.3 overs, John Mooney picked up 2 wickets, Kevin O’Brien picked up 2 wickets, George Dockrell picked up 1 wicket and Andy McBrine picked up 1.
- Ed Joyce became the player of the match for scoring 112 runs off 103 balls.
Copyright – Third Party Reference Inline Linking Embedded Video from ICC