England vs New Zealand 1st Test 2021 Highlights
England vs New Zealand: 1st Test 2021
Watch the highlights of England vs New Zealand 1st Test 2021 – New Zealand tour of England 2021 played at Lord’s, London on 2- 6 June 2021.
England (Playing XI):
Rory Burns, Dominic Sibley, Zak Crawley, Joe Root(c), Daniel Lawrence, Ollie Pope, James Bracey(w), Ollie Robinson, Stuart Broad, Mark Wood, James Anderson
New Zealand (Playing XI):
Tom Latham, Devon Conway, Kane Williamson(c), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, BJ Watling(w), Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Neil Wagner
Day 1 Highlights
- New Zealand chose to bat as they won the toss.
- Devon Conway shined as the 12th player to score a century in his debut match and became the sixth batsman to score a hundred on Test debut at Lord’s on the first day of their series as an opener against England.
- Devon Conway made the highest score by cracking an unbeaten 136 runs off 240 balls with 16-fours included at the strike rate of 56.67. Henry Nicholls made 46 runs off 149 balls, Tom Latham made 23 runs off 57 balls and Kane Williamson scored 13.
- England’s debutant Ollie Robinson picked up 2 wickets for 50 runs in 16 overs with 4 maidens included and James Anderson picked up 1 for 55 runs in 20 overs with 5 maidens included.
- Debutant Devon Conway continued his impressive innings on the second day of the first Test at Lord’s and scored a marvelous double-century including 22-fours and a six. He became the second New Zealand batsman to score a double century on Test debut and the highest score by a debutant in England in Test cricket history
- New Zealand scored 378 for all out in 122.4 overs in the first innings of England vs New Zealand 1st Test 2021 with a top score of 200 off 347 balls including 22-fours and a six, Henry Nicholls added 61 off 175, Tom Latham 23, and Ross Taylor 14.
- England debutant bowler Ollie Robinson claimed 4-wickets for 75-runs in 28 overs including 6-maidens on his debut Test match, Mark Wood took 3-wickets and James Anderson 2-wickets. In the first innings of England vs New Zealand 1st Test 2021.
- England scored 111 runs for 2-wickets in 43-overs at stump on the second day of 1st innings with the top score of 59 runs not out off 134 from Rory Burns and Joe Root 42 not out.
- Kylie Jamieson and Mitchell Santner each claimed one wicket in the first inning of England vs New Zealand 1st Test 2021.
Day 2 Highlights
Day 4 Highlights
Day 5 Highlights
Copyright© – Super Sport 2021