Bangladesh vs New Zealand 3rd T20I 2021 Highlights
Watch the highlights of Bangladesh vs New Zealand 3rd T20I 2021 - New Zealand tour of Bangladesh 2021 played at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka.
Cricket Highlights - Bangladesh vs New Zealand 3rd T20I 2021
Watch the highlights of Bangladesh vs New Zealand 3rd T20I 2021 - New Zealand tour of Bangladesh 2021 played at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka on Sep 05, 2021.
Henry Nicholls and Tom Blundell put up a record unbroken 66-run sixth-wicket partnership before Ajaz Patel's four-for and Cole McConchie's three-for brought New Zealand a thunderous 52-run victory against Bangladesh and keep the series alive in a one-sided third T20I.
- Ajaz Patel's 4 for 16 was his best bowling performance in a T20 international for New Zealand, and it was the second-highest bowling figure by a New Zealand bowler against Bangladesh in T20Is, surpassing Todd Astle's 4 for 13.
- Henry Nicholls and Tom Blundell set up the highest sixth-wicket of 66-run partnership for New Zealand in a T20 international against Bangladesh, which was previously held by Glenn Phillips and Daryl Mitchell's unbroken 62-run stand in Napier earlier this year.
- New Zealand's 52-run victory over Bangladesh was their fifth-largest in terms of runs in T20 internationals.
- New Zealand's total of 128 for 5 is the third-lowest total they've successfully defended in T20 internationals, and it's also the lowest score they've successfully protected against Bangladesh in T20Is; the previous lowest target they couldn't chase was 141 in Auckland earlier this year.
- New Zealand's total of 128 was their third lowest in T20 internationals versus Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh's 76 was their second-lowest score in T20Is, and it was also their lowest total against New Zealand.
New Zealand's first innings produced 128-5 in 20 overs, with Henry Nicholls top-scoring with an unbeaten 36 off 29 balls, including three fours.
Tom Blundell's undefeated 30-run knock includes 3 fours, Rachin Ravindra's 20, Will Young's 20, and Finn Allen's 15.
Bangladesh's bowler Mohammad Saifuddin grabbed two wickets, while Mahmudullah, Mahedi Hasan, and Mustafizur Rahman each took one wicket.
Bangladesh were bowled out for 76 in 19.4 overs, with Mushfiqur Rahim (20 not out), Liton Das (15), and Mohammad Naim (13).
New Zealand's bowler Ajaz Patel 4-16, Cole McConchie got 3-wickets for 15 runs in 4-overs, while Colin de Grandhomme, Rachin Ravindra, and Scott Kuggeleijn each claimed one wicket.
Ajaz Patel named Man of the Match after a superb spin bowling effort in which he took the career-best figure of four wickets for 16 runs in four overs.
Copyright - Third-Party Reference Inline linking Embedded Video from Rabbitholebd Sports