Bangladesh vs New Zealand 4th T20I 2021 Highlights
Watch the highlights of Bangladesh vs New Zealand 5th T20I 2021 - New Zealand tour of Bangladesh 2021 played at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka.
Cricket Highlights - Bangladesh vs New Zealand 5th T20I 2021
Watch the highlights of Bangladesh vs New Zealand 5th T20I 2021 - New Zealand tour of Bangladesh 2021 played at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka on Sep 10, 2021.
Despite a tough effort from Afif Hossain, Tom Latham's unbroken half-century and opener Allen Finn's attack before Bowlers, New Zealand cruised to a comfortable 27-run victory against Bangladesh in the fifth T20I, cutting the series deficit to 3-2.
- Finn Allen and Rachin Ravindra put on the fourth-best first-wicket partnership in T20 internationals for New Zealand against Bangladesh, with 58 runs.
- Afif Hossain and Mahmudullah set the record fifth-wicket partnership of 63 runs for Bangladesh in a T20 international against New Zealand, surpassing the 54-run stand between Mushfiqur Rahim and Nasir Hossain at the same venue in 2013, and becoming Bangladesh's fourth highest fifth-wicket partnership in T20Is.
- New Zealand's 27-run victory over Bangladesh was their joint-lowest victory in T20 internationals in terms of runs.
- New Zealand's 161 was their seventh-highest total against Bangladesh in T20Is, and it was also their third-highest total on Bangladeshi territory.
- Bangladesh's 134 was their eighth-highest total in T20 internationals againstNew Zealand.
Tom Latham top-scored with 50 not out, Finn Allen blasted 41 off 24-balls with 4-fours and 3-sixes with a strike rate of 170.83, Henry Nicholls 20, Rachin Ravindra 17, and Cole McConchie 17 not out as New Zealand scored 161-5 in 20 overs.
Shoriful Islam, Bangladesh's top bowler, got two wickets, while Afif Hossain, Nasum Ahmed, and Taskin Ahmed each took one wicket.
Bangladesh scored 134-8 in 20 overs, with Afif Hossain top-scoring with an unbeaten 49 off 33 balls, including three sixes and two fours, and a strike rate of 148.48. Mohammad Naim and Mahmudullah each scored 23.
Ajaz Patel, New Zealand's finest bowler, and Scott Kuggeleijn both got two wickets, while Rachin Ravindra, Ben Sears, Jacob Duffy, and Cole McConchie each took one.
Tom Latham named Player of the Match after scoring an unbroken 50 off 37 balls, including two sixes and two fours at a strike rate of 135.13.