PNG vs Nepal 2nd ODI 2021 Highlights
Cricket Highlights - PNG vs Nepal 2nd ODI 2021
Watch the highlights of PNG vs Nepal 2nd ODI 2021 - Nepal v Papua New Guinea in Oman, 2021 played at Al Amerat Cricket Ground Oman Cricket (Ministry Turf 2), Al Amerat on Sept 10, 2021.
After Rohit Paudel's 86 and Karan KC's attack, Sandeep Lamichhane's remarkable record-breaking 6 for 11 led Nepal to a record 151-run victory against PNG, clinching the two-match series 2-0 whitewash in a one-sided game of the second One Day International.
- Nepal's 151-run victory was their biggest in One-day Internationals in terms of runs; their previous best win was 145 over UAE in the ICCA Dubai in 2019.
- Sandeep Lamichhane's 6 for 11 was the best bowling performance for Nepal in One-Day International cricket history, surpassing his previous best of 6 for 16 against the United States in Kirtipur last year.
- Sandeep Lamichhane, Nepal's best economical bowling statistics in One-Day Internationals were 6 for 11, beating his own mark of 6 for 16.
- Nepal's 233 was their fourth-highest one-day international total and their greatest against PNG in ODIs; their previous best was 135 for 8 in the first ODI at the same venue.
- PNG's total of 82 was their lowest in One-day Internationals; their previous low was 113 against UAE in Harare in 2018.
Nepal was bowled out for 233 in 49.3 overs, with Rohit Paudel top-scoring with 86 off 123 balls, including three sixes and two fours.
Gyanendra Malla knocked 45 off 70 balls with three fours and two sixes, Karan KC hit 42 off 26 balls with four sixes and two fours and a strike rate of 161.53, and Binod Bhandari struck 17 off 17 balls.
Chad Soper, PNG's top bowler, took 3-wickets, Kabua Morea and Norman Vanua both got 2-wickets, while Charles Amini took one wicket.
PNG scored 82 for all-out in 19.1 overs, with Tony Ura (19), Charles Amini (16), and Norman Vanua (12).
Sandeep Lamichhane, Nepal's top bowler (6-11), Sushan Bhari, Bikram Sob, and Sompal Kami each got one wicket.
Sandeep Lamichhane awarded Player of the Match after his career-best 6-wicket haul for 11 runs in 5.1 overs with an economy rate of 2.12.