CSK vs RR 47th Match IPL 2021 Highlights
Watch the highlights of CSK vs RR 47th Match IPL 2021 – VIVO IPL 2021 played at Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi on 02nd October 2021.
Cricket Highlights – CSK vs RR 47th Match IPL 2021
Watch the highlights of CSK vs RR 47th Match IPL 2021 – VIVO IPL 2021 played at Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi on 02nd October 2021
Despite a first IPL century from Ruturaj Gaikwad, Rajasthan Royals' record seven-wicket triumph against Chennai Super Kings keeps their playoff chances alive in a high-scoring game of the 47th edition of the Indian Premier League.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad's unbroken 101 was Chennai Super Kings' sixth-highest score in the Indian Premier League and the third-highest score by a CSK batsman against Rajasthan Royals.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal, alongwith Owais Shah and Sanju Samson, scored a 19-ball fifty for Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League.
- The 189 runs scored by Chennai Super Kings against Rajasthan Royals was their sixth best in the Indian Premier League.
- Rajasthan Royals' chase of 190 was their sixth most successful run chase in the Indian Premier League, and it was their biggest chase versus Chennai Super Kings in the competition; their previous greatest chase was 177 in Jaipur in 2018.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad became the sixth batter for Chennai Super Kings to achieve a century in the IPL.
- After Ambati Rayudu's 62-ball century, Ruturaj Gaikwad smashed a 60-ball century for Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League.
CSK scored 189-4 in 20 overs, with Ruturaj Gaikwad top-scoring with an unbeaten 101 off 60 balls, his first IPL century.
Ravindra Jadeja hit an unbeaten 32 off 15 balls, including four fours and a six, at a strike rate of 213.33, Faf du Plessis scored 25 and Moeen Ali scored 21.
Rahul Tewatia, RR's finest bowler, took three wickets and one for Chetan Sakariya.
RR chased down 190-3 in 17.3 overs, with Shivam Dube top-scoring with an undefeated 64 off 42 balls, including four sixes and four fours at a strike rate of 152.38.
Yashasvi Jaiswal smashed a 50 off 21 balls with a strike rate of 238.09, Sanju Samson hit 28 off 24-balls with four fours, and Evin Lewis smashed a 27 off 12-balls with a strike rate of 225, including two sixes and two fours.
Shardul Thakur, CSK's finest bowler, got two wickets for CSK and one for KM Asif.
Ruturaj Gaikwad was named Player of the Match for his brilliant batting effort, which included a career-best undefeated 101 runs off 60 balls, with nine fours and five sixes and a strike rate of 168.33.